Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What is love?


Love is restarting Insanity to support your honey. Yes, I actually did that but I gotta tell you that I feel better for it. I feel supported by Chris. He can no longer tell me to push because he's trying to gasp for air himself (tee hee). Okay, it feels good knowing that this former track/baseball star is struggling as much as I but just having him there makes me want to show out a little more and prove that I can keep up with the boys. However, Chris seems to get extra encouragement from Shaun because there's ALWAYS one of the two Chris's in the videos. Oh yeah, Chris is on vacation this week so he feels the need to not only do Insanity but jog it out at the track. What the heezy!?

I found a GREAT new restaurant in my hometown: http://www.zoeskitchen.com/ YUM YUM YUM and the food is straight up healthy. The menu is based on the Mediterranean diet. Try the shrimp kabobs. Yum-o! Any guess on what I ate for dinner tonight?

After the track, Chris and I went to GNC to get our monthly supply and club discount of protein shakes. I'm going to try BSN Lean Dessert Protein Shake. I'm a faithful Oxygen reader and the ads have finally broken me down to try out. I'll report more tomorrow after my workout. I've been using Spuri-teen for over a year now but it's really been nothing more than a recovery shake/meal replacement. I need something at this point that's going to help me build lean muscle mass and help define by physique.

Day 1: Watched Chris do the fit test. HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Do we all look like birds flying when we try it for the first time? I recorded Chris's results and he did okay. But the boy has zero rhythm. Bless his poor little multi-racial soul. No offensive people without rhythm but you know what I'm talking about.

Day 2: Plyometric Cardio Circuit: I burned 614 calories. Yea me!

Dig deeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment