Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm baaack!



Spring break was a BLAST and so was my diet. Maybe I should say it was a bust. If the food was fried, or baked, or had cream cheese on top and yummy brownie on the bottom - I ATE IT! My friends and I went to Myrtle Beach and Insanity didn't figure into the program. With that being said, I'm restarting Week three and I'm beginning on a Monday this time. This is great because now I get a rest on Sunday. My plan is to go outside and play with honey on rest days.

Because I'm resuming my program you'll find a few of my Insane meals in the photos . The top photos is whole wheat pasta salad, grape tomatoes, spinach all mixed with vinaigrette. The second photo is "chicken" fruit salad. I said "chicken" because the only meat I eat is seafood so I used Boca chicken patties. You'll find the actual recipe on my Beach Body coach's website: http://fitonawhim.squarespace.com/.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment