Sunday, April 18, 2010

Samples at Sam's



So, I walk into Sam's and there are "eat this" booths all over the store. I should have know better to go in Sam's on a Saturday but I was in the neighborhood and we all know the appeal. My intent was to get a new bag of bribery, uh, candy for my students and pick up some produce. I don't know why the produce at Wal-mart sucks but it's so on point at Sam's - Go figure. Anyhoo, I picked up the most amazing grapes, the sweetest strawberries (which are so big they would make the employees at Church's Chicken go "hmm..."), and 8 bananas which I feel stole for the price. As I'm winding my way through prepared foods I notice a woman giving samples of hummus. O-M-G, I've been meaning to try this particular hummus FOR-EVAH! Folks, when I tell you it's ridiculous, I mean it. This stuff is the truth. The hummus came with Stacy's all natural pita chips - yum! PLEASE GO BUY WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PHOTO. You will not be dissappointed. Personally, I think the serving size is a bit munch because it's all so filling but I feel I can get one heck of a snack/meal for a minimal amount of calories.

By the way, my back is pretty much okay. There's minor pain when I move a certain way but I'm going to jump back on Insanity - week 2 tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment