Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to meeeee!

I remember when 35 used to seem so old. I'm not old, I'm fabulous! On my 35th birthday I feel great. Physically I haven't felt this good in years. There' s a wonderful man in my life and I have great friends and family. I'll have to make this one brief because I'm at work and my class will enter any moment now but I want to share my morning thus far.

Honey went to work early but I found the most beautiful card, a kooky little animal and a balloon this morning when I went downstairs. Why I didn't photograph the card is beyond me. I LOVE SURPRISES!!!! Please excuse the mess in the background along with the dwindling fruit bowl. Hey, it's Friday. The fruit bowl should be about empty.

I also amped up my breakfast this morning. I was ravenous when I awoke and craved oatmeal. Thanks to MegaNerdRuns I crave it daily. This morning I added bananas.


Oatmeal contained:
  • brown sugar
  • cinnamon graham cracker
  • strawberries
  • 1/2 banana
  • blueberries
  • a dash of vanilla soy milk

And instead of my over sized mug, I placed it in a pretty bowl. YUM YUM YUM! Here's an interesting piece of trivia, Gabby (from Desperate Housewives) and I have the same dishes.

My students and teacher friends left poster and balloons all over the media center. I'll post those later.

No comments:

Post a Comment