Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kicking booty!

All day long - honey, honey, honey, when are we going to do Insanity?

Boy: as soon as i finish cleaning

me: hmm, okay.

boy: if you want to do it without me, go ahead.

me: no (because i know he won't do it), i have no problems waiting on you.

boy: okay, but can we order pizza first?

This was a true conversation and talk about boy paying for those four slices. I don't get why honey doesn't get the calorie thing. I've decided to to let him do his thing food wise and hope that he'll watch the pounds/inches fall off me and finally get it.

On to the blog - I KICKED INSANITY ASS today! We did pure cardio and it was amazing. I didn't stop once during the "warm up" x 3. I even went faster when Shuan asked me to.

Stay tuned for tasty recipes for my lunch and dinner for the upcoming week.

Keep pressing play!

No comments:

Post a Comment