Saturday, March 13, 2010

Insanity Day 4: Cardio Recovery

Have you ever taken a long hard look between your thighs? If you have thunder thighs I must tell you that it's not pretty, people. It's like looking across the Rocky Mountains. If Insanity does anything I certainly hope my thighs get smooth and strong.

Cardio Recovery is the best thing ever. It's truly a recovery day in which you'll do a lot of stretching and looking between your thighs. The workout was still extremely effective in that I was sweating like a pig. The great thing about this program is despite the aches, which has been minimal is the energy I feel. I'm pretty sure it has a lot with eating better but I've never felt this good during my special lady week. I usually feel like the women in the Midol commercial but I'm hopping around like the ding dongs on the Tampax Sport commercial.

Here are my results:
35 minutes - 322 calories

I didn't burn as many calories but more than I thought I would. Overall, recovery day is still an effective workout and calorie burner.

No comments:

Post a Comment