Monday, March 22, 2010

Insanity Day 13: Pure Cardio AND Cardio Abs

I already feel like I'm going to die when it's Pure Cardio day but today was brutal because I had to add Cardio Abs. Shaun T kept saying - no crunches, no push ups but it was so much worse. Here's the upside:

Pure Cardio - 578 calories/Cardio Abs: 170 calories = 748 calories total.

748 FREAKIN' CALORIES! Who'd thunk? Well, it's pretty awesome but I know my abs are going to jump from beneath the fat and smack me silly tomorrow. It's no wonder the 40 y/o mother of twins and the fitness instructor from the infomercial have killer abs.

My high school friend Sandie has lost 25 pounds and she's only half way through Insanity. She's doing extra gym work but wow wow wow!

So, it's almost 11pm and my legs are killing me so I'm going to call it a night. Tomorrow is a rest day. Oh how I love rest day. I take my second fitness test Wednesday along with another weigh in. I hope I have good things to report.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment