Friday, March 26, 2010

Insanity Day 16: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

I feel like my arms are going to fall off toward the end of this workout. Shaun has us doing what he calls LEVEL 1 drills. How about LEVEL 20? Good lawd. My arms should look like Angela B's from the What's Love Got To Do With It era. Alas, they don't, but the definition is there. Here are my results:

598 calories and I'm feeling the burn.

Admission: I ate cake today and half way through the workout I had regrets. That sugar slowed me down. But I'd be a liar if I didn't say the cake was delicious!

I just noticed that I didn't mark my calories from the 2nd fit test. I'll do so next time. I'm tired.

DIG DEEPER!

1 comment:

  1. How's it going, are you losing weight? I wish you the best. I too am trying to drop a few lbs.

    ReplyDelete