Friday, March 26, 2010

Insanity Day 17: Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs

I have a blog follower!!!! Yay! Thank you, diva.

So, I'm beginning to see crazy definition in my legs. Yes, you heard that right - definition in Rocky Mountains of my legs. When I went to bed last night I could barely walk. When I woke up this morning walking was difficult. I'm building muscles I never knew existed. There are several people at my workplace doing Insanity and one sistafriend said the same thing about the lower part of her arms. But the definition in my legs is driving me crazy in a good way. So crazy that I went out and tried on short and tight minis that I would have never considered in the past. It's on hold so I still have until 1 tomorrow to buy it. I'll keep you updated.

Today was Pure Cardio which has been described as the devil. I've changed my mind and now believe that Plyo cardio circuit is the devil. I screwed up with my Mio watch and accidentally pressed stop during the warm up. I ended with 498 calories for the cardio and 158 for cardio abs. If I had to guess, I'd add 75-100 calories to that number.

I'm feeling good, proud of what I'm seeing and looking forward to tomorrow more than anyone, well, anyone not doing Insanity can imagine. Cardio Recovery is my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment